Our automated data collection for Microsoft Dynamics GP utilizes RF handheld devices to extend the capabilities of GP Manufacturing and automate the innate receiving, order fulfillment, and inventory control functions within Microsoft Dynamics GP. It is the only warehouse solution built for and deployed completely within the Microsoft Dynamics GP table structure that executes transactions in real-time. Seamless integration is available for Horizons, Vicinity, and GP Manufacturing, along with the peace of mind that there are over 400 manufacturers and distributors utilizing the solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP, more than any other WMS.
The benefits are clear:
- Reduced time and complexity to deploy vs. a WMS built outside of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- No manually processing transactions within your ERP
- No discrepancy or lag-time between Microsoft Dynamics GP and WMS, as they are a unified system
- Technical experience with GP — from sales to service to support, we understand the workflow processes and procedures of Dynamics GP and how best to optimize it
The solution empowers GP Manufacturing by allowing your operators to:
- Pick components without paper pick tickets
- Validate raw materials picked and process the Component Transaction Entry within GP
- Provide accurate indication of WIP
- Automate receiving of finished goods inventory produced for a Microsoft Dynamics GP Manufacturing Order (MO)
- Disassemble finished goods back into components through reference to Bill of Materials (BOM), resulting in real-time inventory update with negative adjustment in Microsoft GP of the finished good and a positive adjustment of the various components
When your finished goods arrive in inventory, we step in to automate your pick, pack, and ship processes with built-in business intelligence. And for distributors shipping to big-box retail, fully integrated EDI is available and delivered on the same platform. As your business grows, rest assured that our automated data collection solution is scalable to multi-facility and multi-national environments.
Distribution and inventory management features:
- Pick / pack / ship
- Barcode label printing capability
- Order allocation and order fulfillment for Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
- Assign picker/packer for visibility to sales documents
- Print shipping labels straight from your RF device
- Real-time visibility and lot level traceability from cradle to grave — from raw materials receipts to finish goods shipment to your customers, and every step in between
- And more!
Better implementation methodology for Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- More than 1000 configuration options, enabling us deploy to your specific requirements and individualized needs
- Our implementation is on-site, meaning we carefully examine your requirements, workflows, processes, and procedures, then deploy based upon your environment. This gives you a customized experience that melds our software to your business practices, rather than trying to meld you to our software.