Complete OmniChannel fulfillment execution suite for the retail store
In-store fulfillment of eCommerce orders allows retailers and grocers like you to meet the demands of omnichannel customers in a profitable way. Leveraging brick-and-mortar stores as part of your fulfillment operation also helps you preserve customer loyalty and gain a competitive edge.
Our solution helps you effectively turn your store into a distribution center. It directs and optimizes the movement of goods from receipt, to the backroom, to the store shelf, to replenishment and e-commerce fulfillment, while considering needs specific to your stores and providing a seamless experience to your shoppers.
Watch the Video
MEET HIGHJUMP IN-STORE FULFILLMENT
Discover how our solution enables you to operationalize eCommerce order fulfillment in the store and meet OmniChannel customers’ expectations.Watch Now
GAME-CHANGING, IN-STORE FULFILLMENT PLATFORM
All the tools you need to fulfill and ship eCommerce orders from your store.
We provide you with all of the tools needed to set up an in-store fulfillment operation, including order
capture, store mapping, work queue management, wave planning and real-time
Here are just some of the capabilities:
- Real-time inventory visibility per product across channels
- Cross-channel fulfillment prioritization rules
- Cycle counting and inventory adjustment controls
- Ability to handle unique fulfillment requirements across pick zones, including temperature-sensitive control and variable weights
- Configurable, value-added services management (labeling, kitting, assembly)
- Item substitution processes as directed by the customer
- Store receipt processing with support for ASN and PO receipt
- Directed put-away for streamlined workflow
- Automatic control and prioritization of store replenishment processes
- Staging of filled orders
- Efficient and accurate hand-off to customers
- Automated shipping processes for delivery services
- Product image displays to assist in locating product
RETAIL FULFILLMENT PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
Keep labor costs down, ensure accuracy and increase eCommerce margins
Built on industry-leading flexibility, our in-store fulfillment software optimizes your order execution while strengthening your entire supply chain. From pick paths through the store to hand-off to the customer, your staff is directed to fulfill orders in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
In addition, we support hybrid fulfillment models - whether in store, warerooms, or dedicated warehouses – and introduce fulfillment prioritization rules among online, home delivery, store requirements and wholesale orders. You cut shipping costs and increase speed of fulfillment by moving the distribution point closer to your customers.
Learn about the ROI of implementing in-store fulfillment software:
CROSS-CHANNEL, REAL-TIME INVENTORY VISIBILITY
Avoid stock-outs and prioritize fulfillment across channels
Our solution provides real-time store inventory information to your customers, trading partners, and store management for quality customer service and supply chain efficiency. Benefits include:
- Maintain inventory accuracy with cycle counting and inventory adjustment controls.
- Implement a single pool of inventory per product to which all channels have access, and introduce fulfillment prioritization rules among online, home delivery, store requirements and wholesale orders.
- Eliminate the frustration of out-of-stock scenarios and build brand equity by connecting customers with the products they want, wherever the product is located.
- Manage item substitution processes as directed by the customer.
INTEGRATION WITH RETAIL SYSTEMS
Integrate back-office technology across all channels for full visibility.
Our solution seamlessly integrates with store point of sale (POS), planograms, order management and ERP systems. In addition, because our solutions are built on a common platform, you can deploy the same technology for both dedicated fulfillment center operations and in-store fulfillment activities.
Körber Supply Chain Warehouse Management
With Körber's industry-leading warehouse management system (WMS), you can quickly and efficiently track everything entering, being managed in and leaving your distribution center.Download Now