HighJump Business Intelligence, Operational Insights, and Reporting
Drive Process Improvements with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
In Aberdeen Research’s recent study entitled “Business Intelligence for the Small to Medium Business (SMB)”, they found that there were four primary pressures driving deployment of BI in the SMB market space:
- Need for better speed of access to relevant data
- Need for improved integration of data from multiple business applications
- Need to provide visibility to a broader audience: Greater number of internal users, external partners, and customers
- Need to reduce the overall cost
It is a well-known fact that if you’re not measuring the results of your enterprise, it is difficult to declare victory or defeat. Yet many companies, due to the historic high cost of deploying business intelligence solutions, have chosen to stay with hard copy reports that get printed, set aside and typically not used.
Our browser based business intelligence solution enables 3PL’s, distributors, retailers, manufacturers and transportation companies to get immediate insight into the key performance indicators that drive decisions in their business every day. Available both as a fully integrated component of the overall HighJump family of supply chain products or as a standalone solution, our solution delivers time sensitive graphs and charts pointing out key criteria to aid in your decision making process.
- Profitability - Leverage real time opportunities for shipment consolidation
- Cost - Automated load planning saves 10-20% on transportation costs
- Time Savings - Make last minute adjustments and changes late in the shipment cycle
- Exceed Expectations - Meet dock schedules and deadlines every time
- Increase Efficiency - Optimize distribution patterns, route building and cost analysis
To speak with one of our knowledgeable subject matter experts, call 800.328.3271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.