HighJump's annual User Conference offers in-person training to help you take your business to the next level!
Elevate 2017 is your opportunity to come together with like-minded businesses to collaborate and learn more about the technologies that elevate your business. Keynote speakers, breakout sessions, product demonstrations, and lively social events will help you to keep raising the bar!
Here’s why you don’t want to miss Elevate 2017:
- Network with over 700 peers in your industry
- Participate in over 80 educational sessions and advanced product training
- Meet top vendors to discover how they can help your business
- Learn about the latest product releases
- Have face-to-face meetings with over 100 HighJump team members
- Hear from industry experts on trends and issues in the supply chain
- Enjoy the camaraderie at the evening social events
A quick look at Elevate 2016, and all that our annual user conference has to offer. We are excited to see everyone again, as well as meet a lot of our new customers, at Elevate 2017 in sunny Orlando, Florida!
HighJump University offers a variety of training options to help customers feel confident using your HighJump solutions—and get the most out of your investment.
How is HighJump University different?
- Media-rich online training available 24/7
- Experienced instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years
- Can’t make it to a scheduled class? We deliver the hands-on training to you anytime, anywhere.
Why do customers like HighJump University Training?
- Access to over 1800 online videos and interactive simulations
- Software and hardware video demonstrations by experts
- Latest release training demonstrating the newest features
- Unlimited users can access HighJump University anytime you choose, 24/7
- Intuitive navigation
- Interactive hands-on exercises
- “Ask an Instructor” links
HighJump University instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years!
- Expert instruction made easy to understand
- Hands-on system administration and configuration instruction using real-world examples
Hands-on training anytime, anywhere with HighJump University Virtual Labs
- Virtual Labs are self-directed lab exercises performed in an actual HighJump solution—delivered to your desktop via the Internet.
- 100% hands-on training with actual HighJump solutions (not simulations)!
- NO traveling
- NO food and lodging expenses
- Learn the same material as the instructor-led courses but at an individual pace from home, office, or on the road
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice in a safe environment
- Access to live instructors
Watch the Elevate 2015 recap and find out how you can attend HighJump's premier user conference!