PROFITsystems Reveals Top Technology Tips for
Furniture Retail Evolution at Las Vegas Market
Next-generation showroom and omnichannel workflow enable retailers to increase profitability
MINNEAPOLIS/LAS VEGAS – July 17 - PROFITsystems, a HighJump product and leading provider of solutions for home furnishings retailers, unveils the top considerations for independent retailers to manage and design the showroom of the future. These insights, based on 40 years of success, empower companies of all sizes to meet the increasingly complex and growing demands of today’s omnichannel landscape and the consumer of tomorrow.
Meeting millennial expectations is driving the industry to change. From eCommerce, to reverse logistics, to same-day delivery, to mobility, to social engagement and beyond, furniture retailers need the latest technologies to stay competitive. This requires the right retail inventory and point of sale (POS) partner. PROFITsystems, using its four decades of home furnishings retail experience, outlines what to evaluate when selecting a solutions provider:
- Evolution: A provider that regularly updates its technology stack assures you have the features to capitalize on the latest industry trends.
- The Cloud: The cloud offers flexibility, security, cost savings, mobility, increased collaboration and easier maintenance to thrive in today’s market.
- Automation: Look for easy-to-use tools that enhance and simplify processes. For example, consider an API that instantly syncs data between websites and ERP systems or offers integrations to automate online reviews.
- Adaptability: Pick a provider that adjusts to how you work best, such as integrating with your existing ecommerce provider.
- Inventory Control: Assure your provider makes the most of your data, allowing you to analyze sales trends and metrics to strategically maintain your inventory.
- A Power Engine: Think about the resources available to your provider. Look for someone with the backing to progress their services to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
“PROFITsystems prides itself on understanding our customers’ journeys,” said Joanne Gulnac, general manager, PROFITsystems. “Starting as a small business, we have the mentality and passion of a ‘mom and pop shop’ with the resources of a global organization. We’ve gotten better with age – transitioning as the trailblazers in the home furnishings industry to the driving force of the next-generation technologies necessary to meet each of our customer’s unique goals.”
Las Vegas Market attendees can learn more and catch a demo of PROFITsystems at the summer event from July 29 to August 2, 2018 at stand B1050. To schedule a meeting with company executives, contact email@example.com.
About PROFITsystems, a HighJump product
PROFITsystems is a complete retail management solution for the modern home goods retailer. Key components include enterprise software, consulting, performance groups, advanced education, eCommerce integration and business intelligence. PROFITsystems features real-time inventory management, customer relations management, point-of-sale and accounting systems.
For additional information on PROFITsystems, please visit the website at www.profitsystems.com.
HighJump is a global provider of supply chain management software that streamlines the flow of inventory and information from supplier to store shelf. Named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for 3 years running, HighJump employs more than 440 team members worldwide, and supports more than 4,000 customers in 66 countries, ranging from SME business to global enterprises.
HighJump’s functionally rich and highly adaptable end-to-end solutions help users achieve new levels of supply chain responsiveness, performance and profitability, from the warehouse to the storefront, from the desktop to the driver’s cab. HighJump’s suite of warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, mobile delivery and retail solutions allow users to seamlessly drive growth, customer satisfaction and revenue by delivering goods faster and more profitably.
HighJump: supply chain accelerated. For more information, visit http://www.highjump.com.
HighJump is a trademark of HighJump Software Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.