MINNEAPOLIS (Dec. 15, 2015) -- HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced that it is a recipient of the 2015 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Awards. The award recognizes providers of supply chain solutions and services that assist customers in achieving measureable sustainability goals.
HighJump was chosen from over 100 entries submitted to Supply & Demand Chain Executive based on specific examples of how HighJump solutions are helping customers achieve sustainability goals, including:
- HighJump warehouse management system (WMS) enables customers to drastically reduce their paper needs as well as better control all product flows and optimize product movements, which saves energy.
- HighJump Retail Advantage helps customers in the omnichannel space make better decisions about getting a product to the customer, whether that’s by shipping, delivery or in-store pick-up. Retailers are able to quickly determine the most efficient method of fulfilling a customer’s order, and help save fuel cost and energy resources.
- HighJump Transportation Management enables companies to see a substantial reduction in their carbon footprint thanks to a solution that implements route planning, mode selection and carrier choice.
- HighJump Container Advantage optimizes containerization processes by selection the proper carton size for the best item arrangement, cutting the amount of time and material used in the packing process.
- The TrueCommerce EDI Platform allows organizations to easily connect with virtually any trading partner, achieve business sustainability and reduce environmental impact by saving resources throughout the whole supply chain.
- Extended product shelf life (lowering cost associated with returns)
- Support “Clean Label” initiatives
- Only requires water (which is recycled) and electricity to operate, making HPP a more environmentally friendly option than chemical treatments.
“HighJump is proud to receive this award again this year, recognizing our adaptable solutions continue to help our customers meet sustainability goals,” said Ross Elliott, executive vice president and chief strategy officer, HighJump. “The supply chain provides great opportunity for companies to lessen their environmental impact, and we’re happy to provide technology to play a role in that quest.”
Submissions were judged on the clarity and content of the goals and strategy, extent of the steps being taken, the impact of the results to date and projected, as well as the form and presentation of the information.