Extending the omnichannel ecosystem for the wine industryCOLORADO SPRINGS – February 9, 2016 -- HighJump, a global provider of supply chain network solutions, today announced HighJump Vintners’ Edge, a cloud-based suite of solutions with specific features to address the broad set of omnichannel needs from order capture to fulfillment and delivery required by the growing wine industry.
“HighJump has a long history in the wine industry with hundreds of customers relying upon us for their commerce needs,” said Ross Elliott, co-founder and chief strategy officer of HighJump. “With Vintners’ Edge, HighJump redefines what a vertical suite should deliver to the wine industry. Not just eCommerce, but all of the execution tools necessary to assist them in managing growth and profitability.”
HighJump Vintners’ Edge delivers rich cloud-based capabilities centered on key pillars of omnichannel success:
- Trading Partner Community – With access to over 10,000 trading partners, HighJump Vintners’ Edge simplifies the connection between you and your major distributors and suppliers through the HighJump global trading network.
- Commerce Platform – Based upon the highly successful Nexternal platform, HighJump Vintners’ Edge provides a comprehensive foundation to build your B2B and B2C digital businesses. Its rich online/mobile store will empower the winery’s sales, streamline your customers’ wholesale orders and enable customer engagement across a broad spectrum of channels.
- Wine Club Membership – Extending capabilities beyond the traditional online store, HighJump Vintners’ Edge opens up new revenue opportunities for wineries through a robust club membership toolset.
- Mobile Point of Sales Application – HighJump Engage, available in the iOS App Store, empowers tasting room employees to see customer purchase history, make recommendations, and capture transactions directly from an iPad.
- Early Releases and Special Events – A growing number of wineries are finding that events offer a dynamic new revenue source. Managing them, however, can prove challenging. HighJump Vintners’ Edge allows forward thinking wineries to plan and execute early releases and special events in a systematic way that delivers high customer satisfaction.
- Wine Tasting Appointments – Booking wine tastings is another incremental revenue source that has traditionally been managed with pencil and paper. HighJump Vintners’ Edge was built to ease the pain of managing reservations by automating the process and the customer interaction leading to increased bookings and higher customer satisfaction.
- Master Data Management – HighJump Vintners’ Edge provides robust tools to manage master data for key elements like product information, pricing, customer information, promotions, and much more.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management – Providing a clear view of inventory across the enterprise, from the store to the distribution center, allows the HighJump Vintners’ Edge client the ability to more effectively meet customer expectations while improving accuracy and operational effectiveness in the warehouse.
- Delivery and Shipping – HighJump Vintners’ Edge delivers a breadth of delivery and shipping options including parcel rating and compliance, integration with its over 2,000 carrier TL and LTL network and direct home/store delivery all done in conjunction with ShipCompliant to assure legal compliance.
- Operational Insight – With dashboards and alerts spanning the breadth of the ecosystem, HighJump Vintners’ Edge delivers the right information to the right audience to enable informed decision making.
- Business System Integration – HighJump Vintners’ Edge supports prebuilt integrations to leading business systems like QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage and SAP Business One.