- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
What Is EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)?
EDI, or Electronic Data Interchange, enables the computer system from one company to “talk” to the computer system of another company and digitally exchange data. Because this digital exchange of data is facilitated using computers, most, if not all of the associated business processes can be automated so they occur with little or no manual data entry. This enables companies to electronically send and receive business documents like purchase orders and invoices using EDI transaction codes.
Key Benefits of EDI:
- Reduces or eliminates manual data entry errors
- Streamlines transaction processing
- Increases productivity without increasing staff
TrueCommerce EDI Solutions liberates businesses by connecting them with their greatest opportunities for growth with new customers, or trading partners. We make EDI painless by delivering easy-to-use, robust and affordable EDI solutions. To learn more about electronic data interchange, Contact an EDI specialist today.