- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Web-Based EDI Version of TrueCommerce EDI Transaction Manager
Cloud EDI - SaaS
The web-based version of TrueCommerce EDI Transaction Manager™, the EDI translation software product on the TrueCommerce EDI Platform, is powerful enough to meet the EDI requirements of nearly any trading partner you work with today or will need to work with in the future. The hosted solution can be integrated with leading accounting or ERP packages and delivers the same features and functionality when compared to the on-premise version of Transaction Manager.
Benefits of the TrueCommerce Web-Based EDI Solution
- Software and Data is hosted by TrueCommerce EDI Solutions – making it easy for you to maintain your EDI software.
- EDI transactions can be accessed via any broadband internet connection – enabling you to process orders and invoices anytime or anywhere.
- Your EDI solution remains up-to-date and runs on the latest software version available – giving you the reliability you need to run your business day in and day out.
- Features and functionality remain the same among our web-based and on-premise deployments – meeting the performance you expect from your EDI solution.
- No additional software or hardware is needed to get started – potentially saving you upfront capital.
- There is no data to back up – having a hosted solution removes this common burden.
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Group specialist today for more information about how Transaction Manager can fit the specific needs of your business or learn more about solutions to integrate EDI with your ERP or accounting system.
Call us now!
1-888-430-4489 +44 (0)1942 252000
EDI in the Cloud eBrief
Get insight into the value of integrating web-based EDI with ERP systems in the cloud.
This eBrief covers the benefits of combining a cloud based ERP with EDI in the cloud, such as reduced IT complexity, improved productivity and performance, and quicker ROI.