- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Complete EDI Solution for CVS Caremark Suppliers
TrueCommerce makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance easy and affordable for companies that supply CVS Caremark suppliers. Our complete solution provides all the EDI software, network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution. And, you could save up to 60% on your EDI total cost of ownership.
The TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™ Web-based (SaaS) and on-premise EDI software:
- Integrates with the most popular accounting packages (Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, Everest and others)
- Is the only EDI solution selected as "Preferred" by Intuit, the publisher of QuickBooks; is the only EDI solution endorsed and exclusively distributed by Sage, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as certified for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Provides access to a real-time, reliable trading network
- Has no annual maintenance or upgrade fees
- Offers free software upgrades if trading partners change requirements
- Supports EDI requirements for CVS Caremark and CVS
TrueCommerce EDI provides all the software, network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution.
The TrueCommerce EDI Solution includes these components:
- Full support for all CVS requirements
- TrueCommerce EDI Transaction Manager translation software in your choice of deployment options: on-premise or web-based (SaaS)
- The TrueCommerce Trading Network, our cost-conscious alternative to a traditional Value Added Network (VAN) for EDI transactions
- A TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In to integrate TrueCommerce EDI with your accounting or ERP or accounting system
- TrueCommerce EDI Trading Partner Maps
- Customer support at no extra charge
Below is a list of the CVS Caremark EDI transactions. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards.
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 810 Invoice
- 810 DSD Invoice
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 830 Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest – Pick and Pack (No Pack)
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 864 Text Message
- 894 Delivery/Return Base Record
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please ask your TrueCommerce EDI representative.
See a partial list of other trading partners connected through TrueCommerce EDI Solutions.