- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
EDI VAN Services & Provider
An Alternative to Value Added Networks - Saving up to 50% Over Traditional EDI VAN Services
The TrueCommerce Trading Network™, our alternative to a traditional EDI VAN, or Value Added Network, is a transactional gateway used in conjunction with our other EDI products to provide transaction routing, control, and administration between trading partners regardless of the trading partner’s platform or system. You will receive and send transactions securely via the TrueCommerce Trading Network and the transactions will be routed as EDI documents to and from your trading partners. The entire transaction process is automated and requires no direct involvement from you or your trading partners.
Key Benefits to Using the TrueCommerce Trading Network Include:
- Links your company to trading partners that wish to exchange documents electronically with you using a single standard Internet connection.
- Connects your company to each trading partner according to their preferred connectivity protocol.
- Eliminates the need for mailboxes on multiple networks and greatly reduces the complexity and cost in connecting to your trading partners.
- Saves up to 50% versus traditional value added network providers.
- All transactions processed through the TrueCommerce Trading Network are accessible online for at least 90 days, and are permanently archived and available for retrieval.
- Technical support available during business hours and emergency support after hours
- No annual contract or annual subscription fees
Supports Multiple Types of Connectivity Including:
- AS1, AS2
If you are not sure what you are paying for with your current EDI VAN provider, we can provide a free quote or cost comparison so you’ll never have to guess. Please contact one of our EDI specialists for more information.