- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
EDI Transaction Codes
Guide to ANSI ASC X12 EDI Transaction Sets
There are many electronic data interchange (EDI) transaction codes that correspond to business documents, such as purchase orders and invoices, that can be exchanged with your trading partners and other third parties using EDI.
Download your Free Guide to EDI Transaction Sets For Supply Chain and Transportation Logistics.
Common EDI Codes - EDI 810, 850, 856 & 894
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 Shipment Notice/Manifest
- 894 Delivery/Return Base Record
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment