TMS Transportation Reporting
Transportation Reports, Analytics and Alerts for Every Stage of Your Logistics Process
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) stores shipment data down to the smallest detail to provide users with extensive reporting capabilities. Cost data is captured at various stages of the planning and shipping process and is stored down to the SKU level. This allows management to report transportation costs by model, commodity, sales division, customer, shipping facility, etc.
Using a simple filtering process, the HighJump Transportation Management system quickly and easily turns standardized reports into custom reports. You’re able to generate a variety of analytics, including:
- Shipping and transit reports
- Financial reports
- Sales reports
The HighJump TMS allows you to easily create and schedule reports to suit your job function.
- Premium Wine Importer and Distributor Selects HighJump Warehouse Management System
HighJump Software announced today that Winebow, a New Jersey-based wine and spirits importer and d
- 3PL Industry Growing Faster than GDP
According to a Tompkins International report, the 3PL industry is growing at a faster rate than th
- Study Finds Increased Popularity of Cloud-Based Supply Chain Solutions
We’ve seen the trend, we’ve heard it from our own customers, and the latest study from
- Binzagr Company of Saudi Arabia Chooses HighJump Software Supply Chain Advantage Suite
HighJump Software announced today that Binzagr Company has selected the HighJump™ Supply Cha