Track Multi-Modal Shipments by any Known Reference Value
Real-time tracking of shipment information helps keep operations on schedule and customers happy. The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) enables you to track shipments on all modes of transportation by any known reference value, down to the item level, so you don't have to maintain a complex cross-reference table for your users. The responsible parties have several ways to enter status information, including an automated EDI process. Status information is used to create reports on in-process shipments and carrier performance. You can also elect to view real-time exception reports so you'll always have your finger on the pulse of your shipments.
Extensive drill-down capabilities allow you to see all information pertaining to a shipment down to the detailed line level of the orders. The secure Web system is designed for look-up purposes and can be set to grant different levels of access to your transportation staff, customer service team, and sales/field personnel, as well as your customers.
Key shipment tracking features:
- Various ways to search for information (by bill of lading, order number, PO number, ship-to name, carrier, etc.)
- Ability to identify hundreds of shipments in seconds
- Real-time shipment information is available immediately upon export from the HighJump Transportation Management system
- Ability to view shipment status with automatic updates from carriers using EDI 214 shipment status message
- Ability to hyperlink directly to a carrier’s website for real-time visibility of EDI information
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013