- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Shipment Execution and Carrier Communication
Reduce the Administrative Costs Associated with Carrier Communications
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) includes integrated EDI, fax and e-mail features that enable shippers to reduce the administrative costs associated with carrier communications. You can use EDI messages, web portals or even emails to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process. And, there are no hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the TMS without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
Companies that aren't EDI-capable can use email messages or the TMS web portal tool to exchange information with you. They can receive load tenders, send ship notices, and view reports with no additional infrastructure (or costs) on either side.
Key shipment execution and carrier communication features:
- EDI mapping and activity is managed by HighJump Software
- Support for all EDI transactions
- Ability to automatically fax or e-mail any available report
- What Were the Big Supply Chain Trends in 2014?
From threats to the U.S. economy to geopolitical events, Dan Gilmore of Supply Chain Digest takes a
- Polka Dot Dairy Selects HighJump Route Accounting Solution for DSD Operations
HighJump announced today that Polka Dot Dairy has selected HighJump™ Route Administrator® route a
- HighJump Announces Open Registration for Spring User Conference, Elevate 2015
HighJump announces today that registration is now open for Elevate, HighJump’s annual user confere
- HighJump TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Launches Newly Enhanced EDI Integration for SAP Business One Users
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueCommerce EDI