- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Shipment Execution and Carrier Communication
Reduce the Administrative Costs Associated with Carrier Communications
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) includes integrated EDI, fax and e-mail features that enable shippers to reduce the administrative costs associated with carrier communications. You can use EDI messages, web portals or even emails to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process. And, there are no hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the TMS without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
Companies that aren't EDI-capable can use email messages or the TMS web portal tool to exchange information with you. They can receive load tenders, send ship notices, and view reports with no additional infrastructure (or costs) on either side.
Key shipment execution and carrier communication features:
- EDI mapping and activity is managed by HighJump Software
- Support for all EDI transactions
- Ability to automatically fax or e-mail any available report
- Leveraging EDI to Wring Costs from Hardlines Supply Chains
When spring arrives, people turn their attention to home improvement projects and lawn and garden ac
- Congratulations to our Innovation 2014 Customer and Partner Award Winners
At our annual user conference last week, many of our customer and partners recieved awards for their
- HighJump Software Expands Transportation Management Solutions to Customers Outside of U.S.
HighJump Software announced that a partnership with MP Objects of the Netherlands will expand a
- HighJump Innovation 2014 Kicks Off
We kicked off our annual user conference in Las Vegas last night with a lively Welcome Reception at