- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Shipment Execution and Carrier Communication
Reduce the Administrative Costs Associated with Carrier Communications
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) includes integrated EDI, fax and e-mail features that enable shippers to reduce the administrative costs associated with carrier communications. You can use EDI messages, web portals or even emails to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process. And, there are no hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the TMS without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
Companies that aren't EDI-capable can use email messages or the TMS web portal tool to exchange information with you. They can receive load tenders, send ship notices, and view reports with no additional infrastructure (or costs) on either side.
Key shipment execution and carrier communication features:
- EDI mapping and activity is managed by HighJump Software
- Support for all EDI transactions
- Ability to automatically fax or e-mail any available report
- HighJump Customer CNSS Finalist for Prestigious Logistics Award – Please Vote!
We were thrilled to learn that our customer and strategic partner, CNSS, is a finalist for a CHAIN a
- The Latest Perception of 3PLs: Fast, Reliable, but not Innovative
To the surprise of researchers, the data from a recent report on 3PL services from SCM World found t
- Five Questions for Your Next Supply Chain Partner
Choosing the right supply chain partner is serious business: Not only do their services and capabili
- A&R Logistics Chooses HighJump Warehouse Advantage and Billing Management to Strengthen Operations
HighJump Software announced that A&R Logistics has selected HighJump™ Warehouse Advantage and