- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Shipment Execution and Carrier Communication
Reduce the Administrative Costs Associated with Carrier Communications
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) includes integrated EDI, fax and e-mail features that enable shippers to reduce the administrative costs associated with carrier communications. You can use EDI messages, web portals or even emails to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process. And, there are no hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the TMS without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
Companies that aren't EDI-capable can use email messages or the TMS web portal tool to exchange information with you. They can receive load tenders, send ship notices, and view reports with no additional infrastructure (or costs) on either side.
Key shipment execution and carrier communication features:
- EDI mapping and activity is managed by HighJump Software
- Support for all EDI transactions
- Ability to automatically fax or e-mail any available report
- Find HighJump Software at Modex!
Our team is looking forward to attending Modex 2014 March 17-20 in Atlanta! Modex is where the top t
- Evenex Changes Its Name to HighJump Software
Last summer, HighJump Software announced it acquired leading Nordic provider of EDI and business int
- Supply Chain Trends in the Electronics Industry
The results of IDC Manufacturing Insight’s annual supply chain survey of the electronics ind
- Congratulations to Don Rigdon, named “Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive!
Don Rigdon, HighJump Software’s vice president of worldwide professional services, has been in