- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- Have you Registered for Innovation 2014?
Our Innovation 2014 user conference will be back in Vegas this year, but it won’t be last year
- Find HighJump Software at Modex!
Our team is looking forward to attending Modex 2014 March 17-20 in Atlanta! Modex is where the top t
- Evenex Changes Its Name to HighJump Software
Last summer, HighJump Software announced it acquired leading Nordic provider of EDI and business int
- Supply Chain Trends in the Electronics Industry
The results of IDC Manufacturing Insight’s annual supply chain survey of the electronics ind