- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- HighJump Software Expands Transportation Management Solutions to Customers Outside of U.S.
HighJump Software announced that a partnership with MP Objects of the Netherlands will expand a
- HighJump Innovation 2014 Kicks Off
We kicked off our annual user conference in Las Vegas last night with a lively Welcome Reception at
- HighJump Customer O.C. Tanner Featured on TechTarget.com
In this article on TechTarget.com’s Manufacturing ERP, O.C. Tanner, a global human resources c
- 3PL Leader in South Africa Chooses HighJump Software Supply Chain Management Solutions
HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that