- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- HighJump Customer CNSS Finalist for Prestigious Logistics Award – Please Vote!
We were thrilled to learn that our customer and strategic partner, CNSS, is a finalist for a CHAIN a
- The Latest Perception of 3PLs: Fast, Reliable, but not Innovative
To the surprise of researchers, the data from a recent report on 3PL services from SCM World found t
- Five Questions for Your Next Supply Chain Partner
Choosing the right supply chain partner is serious business: Not only do their services and capabili
- A&R Logistics Chooses HighJump Warehouse Advantage and Billing Management to Strengthen Operations
HighJump Software announced that A&R Logistics has selected HighJump™ Warehouse Advantage and