- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin