- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- What do March Madness and In-Store Fulfillment have in Common?
As Chuck Fuerst filled out his NCAA tournament bracket, he realized how much March Madness and the s
- Integrated EDI for QuickBooks Online on Intuit Apps.com Now Available from HighJump TrueCommerce
HighJump, a leading global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueComm
- Etilux of Brazil Selects HighJump Warehouse Management System
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that Etilux of Braz
- Introducing Our First eBook: Meeting the Omni-Channel Challenge with In-Store Fulfillment for Retailers
Our first eBook discusses four tough but common scenarios that retailers are facing in an era of omn