- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Shipment Alerting and Notification
Flexible Web Interface for Proactive Shipment Monitoring
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) alerting and notification module works seamlessly with the transportation management system planning, reporting and tracking. It allows proactive monitoring of shipments so users can be made aware of potential service failures or process interruptions prior to a shipment arriving late.
Through the use of a flexible Web interface, users can subscribe to one or more shipments, define the event to monitor, and instruct the HighJump TMS how to communicate the event to the appropriate users.
Key shipment alerting notification features:
- Ability to create subscriptions via Web interface
- Alerts for expected events (i.e., shipment delivered)
- Alerts for events that don’t occur as anticipated (i.e., late shipment)
- Configurable notifications (e-mail, fax, text for phone/PDA)
- What keeps Singaporean logistics providers up at night?
E-commerce is changing the way companies in Singapore do business, not only in their supply chains b
- What Spaghetti Noodles and Omni-Channel Strategies Have in Common
We know omni-channel demands are changing the way many organizations operate, but what we don’t kn
- Office Depot Chooses HighJump Software Supplier Collaboration and e-Invoicing Solution
HighJump Software announced today that Office Depot has selected the Atlas Products network-based su
- HighJump and AISL Partner Featured in Logistec Magazine
Logistec Magazine, a leading Latin American logistics publication, recently featured the strong stra