- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Proof of Delivery (POD) and Claims
The ability to track proof of delivery (POD) enables you to close the information loop and provide a higher level of service to your customers. The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) features robust capabilities for POD and claims management.
Key POD and claims features:
- Creation and management of PODs and carrier freight claims
- Management of all historical shipment data
- Web workflow to resolve claims and billing discrepancies
- Maintenance and management of a wealth of standardized reports
- Management of the multi-layered security system
- Reporting tools
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin