- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Carrier Compliance
Use EDI, Web Portals or Email to Share and Collect Transportation Information
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) carrier compliance feature enables you to use EDI messages, Web portals or even email to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process – without hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the HighJump Transportation Management system without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
The HighJump TMS proactively monitors the receipt of carrier 214s and provides a tool for uniform KPI measuring. Reports are tailored to measure performance at the carrier, customer, shipment and order level.
Key carrier compliance features:
- Proactive monitoring for receipt of carrier 214s
- System-generated shipment status requests (SSR) sent to carriers
- Configurable by carrier and event
- Ability to send SSRs to carriers
- In-depth KPI measurements
- Intuitive reporting
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin