- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Carrier Compliance
Use EDI, Web Portals or Email to Share and Collect Transportation Information
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) carrier compliance feature enables you to use EDI messages, Web portals or even email to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process – without hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the HighJump Transportation Management system without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
The HighJump TMS proactively monitors the receipt of carrier 214s and provides a tool for uniform KPI measuring. Reports are tailored to measure performance at the carrier, customer, shipment and order level.
Key carrier compliance features:
- Proactive monitoring for receipt of carrier 214s
- System-generated shipment status requests (SSR) sent to carriers
- Configurable by carrier and event
- Ability to send SSRs to carriers
- In-depth KPI measurements
- Intuitive reporting
- Five Questions for Your Next Supply Chain Partner
Choosing the right supply chain partner is serious business: Not only do their services and capabili
- A&R Logistics Chooses HighJump Warehouse Advantage and Billing Management to Strengthen Operations
HighJump Software announced that A&R Logistics has selected HighJump™ Warehouse Advantage and
- In the Dark? You’re Not Alone. Forty Percent of Manufacturers Have No Visibility into Processes.
Nearly 10 percent of factories spend half the day looking for equipment and products. That’s one o
- HighJump Receives Green Supply Chain Award
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded a Green Supply Chain Award by Supply & Demand