- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Carrier Compliance
Use EDI, Web Portals or Email to Share and Collect Transportation Information
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) carrier compliance feature enables you to use EDI messages, Web portals or even email to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process – without hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the HighJump Transportation Management system without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
The HighJump TMS proactively monitors the receipt of carrier 214s and provides a tool for uniform KPI measuring. Reports are tailored to measure performance at the carrier, customer, shipment and order level.
Key carrier compliance features:
- Proactive monitoring for receipt of carrier 214s
- System-generated shipment status requests (SSR) sent to carriers
- Configurable by carrier and event
- Ability to send SSRs to carriers
- In-depth KPI measurements
- Intuitive reporting
- What Spaghetti Noodles and Omni-Channel Strategies Have in Common
We know omni-channel demands are changing the way many organizations operate, but what we don’t kn
- Office Depot Chooses HighJump Software Supplier Collaboration and e-Invoicing Solution
HighJump Software announced today that Office Depot has selected the Atlas Products network-based su
- HighJump and AISL Partner Featured in Logistec Magazine
Logistec Magazine, a leading Latin American logistics publication, recently featured the strong stra
- Meeting Up with our Partners in China!
Our partners in China have played a strong role in our success there, and we were happy to meet up w