- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
TMS Carrier Compliance
Use EDI, Web Portals or Email to Share and Collect Transportation Information
The HighJump Transportation Management system (TMS) carrier compliance feature enables you to use EDI messages, Web portals or even email to share information and collect valuable input for your transportation process – without hidden fees for messages. Even EDI transactions come directly to the HighJump Transportation Management system without charges, so now you can involve all your partners without additional costs - for you or them.
The HighJump TMS proactively monitors the receipt of carrier 214s and provides a tool for uniform KPI measuring. Reports are tailored to measure performance at the carrier, customer, shipment and order level.
Key carrier compliance features:
- Proactive monitoring for receipt of carrier 214s
- System-generated shipment status requests (SSR) sent to carriers
- Configurable by carrier and event
- Ability to send SSRs to carriers
- In-depth KPI measurements
- Intuitive reporting
- HighJump Software Expands Transportation Management Solutions to Customers Outside of U.S.
HighJump Software announced that a partnership with MP Objects of the Netherlands will expand a
- HighJump Innovation 2014 Kicks Off
We kicked off our annual user conference in Las Vegas last night with a lively Welcome Reception at
- HighJump Customer O.C. Tanner Featured on TechTarget.com
In this article on TechTarget.com’s Manufacturing ERP, O.C. Tanner, a global human resources c
- 3PL Leader in South Africa Chooses HighJump Software Supply Chain Management Solutions
HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that