- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
On-Demand Transportation Management System (TMS)
HighJump Transportation Management Enables Multi-Modal Optimization for Lower Transportation Costs and Reduced Emissions
Feeling the pressure to reduce costs and improve customer service in the face of escalating freight rates and strict vendor requirements? HighJump Transportation Management is a full-featured, on-demand transportation management system (TMS) that offers significant transportation cost savings and improved customer service levels through multi-modal optimization and exceptional shipment visibility. HighJump Transportation Management simplifies the complex and tedious daily route and shipment optimization. This is possible with sophisticated optimization algorithms that provide a least-cost solution while helping to ensure customer service levels are met. The solution offers significant benefits for reducing total cost of ownership and integrates with the HighJump supply chain management software suite for maximum supply chain efficiencies.
Why Select the HighJump Transportation Management System (TMS)?
- On-demand TMS reduces costs and IT requirement: Instead of being installed on-premise, HighJump TMS software is delivered on-demand to reduce on-going costs and reduce the IT load.
- Rapid implementation time: Because the HighJump Transportation Management system is delivered on-demand with thousands of carriers already connected to the solution, implementation time is swift – often as short as a few weeks.
- International multi-modal transportation management: Whether you need LTL, truckload, parcel, air, ocean, rail or intermodal carriers to move your freight, the HighJump TMS will construct the optimal plan and execute it. So, while you're selecting the best carrier to move a shipment, you can select the best mode too.
- Route optimizer consolidates shipments to reduce transportation costs: Quickly plan hundreds or thousands of shipments into the optimal combination of consolidated loads, continuous moves, pooled shipments, and backhauls - even involving multiple modes.
- “Green” your transportation management system: Efficient route optimization reduces your transportation costs and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Integrated suite of supply chain solutions: The HighJump Transportation Management system integrates with the HighJump Supply Chain Advantage suite, including warehouse management system (WMS), direct store delivery route accounting system (RAS) and manufacturing execution (MES) for maximum supply chain efficiencies.
- Inbound Logistics LATAM-HighJump Software Interview: Excelling in an e-Commerce World
In this interview in Inbound Logistics LATAM, our own David Houser and Jayson Peterson, along with o
- Reducing Risk of Recalls with Traceability
About 40 percent of recalls in Canada are due to undeclared allergens or mislabeling issues, accordi
- Shakin’ it up: Inventory, that is…
Determining the right amount of inventory is the eternal struggle of many companies. In this article
- Guess what’s outpacing GDP?
Third-party logistics providers (3PLs) and logistics services providers are eating up a larger share