- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supplier Enablement Software to Strengthen Supplier Communication
Your ability to meet customer demand is directly determined by your suppliers’ ability to deliver. But you are likely facing a continuous battle with extended cycle times, material shortages, unplanned receipts, high inventory and transportation costs, vendor compliance issues and difficulty reconciling invoices. These problems could be resolved by having system-to-system communication between you and your suppliers using supplier enablement software.
HighJump™ Supplier Advantage supplier enablement software empowers you to dramatically increase the speed of receiving operations, lower inventory levels and push work such as labeling to your suppliers—whether they're around the corner or across the ocean. A secure Web portal provides the basis for real-time information sharing and improved inventory visibility, critical factors in enhancing collaboration and streamlining supply chain operations. Achieving and maintaining collaboration between your distribution center and your supplier network reduces cycle times through real-time communication of demand, order status and potential exceptions. HighJump Supplier Advantage also incorporates robust event management functionality to promote proactive issue identification and resolution. This reduces costs by alerting managers and suppliers (via e-mail, pager, fax or phone) to supply chain events and exceptions.
- Integrated EDI for QuickBooks Online on Intuit Apps.com Now Available from HighJump TrueCommerce
HighJump, a leading global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueComm
- Etilux of Brazil Selects HighJump Warehouse Management System
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that Etilux of Braz
- Introducing Our First eBook: Meeting the Omni-Channel Challenge with In-Store Fulfillment for Retailers
Our first eBook discusses four tough but common scenarios that retailers are facing in an era of omn
- MMH: Chuck Fuerst Discusses What’s in Store for E-Commerce Operations
Retail stores and distribution centers are adapting to new ways of doing business, thanks to omni-ch