- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Lower Labor Costs and Enable a Self-Directed Workforce With a Labor Management System (LMS)
Plan, Measure and View Labor Activities Within Your Organization
Did you know that labor is the number one cost in most warehouse and distribution operations today? Labor management system software can enable businesses like yours to control and better utilize valuable labor resources, maintain margin expectations and gain a competitive edge.
The HighJump labor management system, HighJump™ Labor Advantage, gives you the ability to plan, measure and track labor activities within your organization to increase efficiency. Objectively measure employee performance and identify those whose performance consistently exceeds the standard, as well as employees who need assistance. The HighJump LMS enables you to create individual performance standards, enabling each employee to see what is expected and how he or she is performing against that standard throughout the day.
Visibility tools allow you to monitor progress against the production plan in real time throughout the work day, allowing you to detect inefficiencies and take corrective action.
Integrate Labor Management With Your Warehouse Management System (WMS)
HighJump Labor Advantage is built to run alongside the HighJump warehouse management system and can be integrated with most other warehouse management systems. Integrating labor management with your warehouse management system provides you with a comprehensive labor management and planning solution.
Benefits From Labor Management Software:
- Reduce labor costs and increase efficiency
- Improve associate morale
- Leverage strong management tools and metrics
- Reduce dependence upon temporary labor
- Appropriately plan your workload
- Enable a self-directed work force
HighJump LMS Features:
- Goal time feedback displayed on RF devices
- Enhanced travel attributes that account for intersection rules
- Standard API for interfacing a time and attendance system for clock-in/clock-out data
- Indirect and direct labor tracking
- Web interface for clock-in and clock-out
- Enhanced employing tracking reports
- Support for labor planning across functional areas
- Catching up with Partners and Customers in Mexico City!
I just got back from the Logistic Summit and Expo in Mexico City, where I joined our partner Tsol in
- What do March Madness and In-Store Fulfillment have in Common?
As Chuck Fuerst filled out his NCAA tournament bracket, he realized how much March Madness and the s
- Integrated EDI for QuickBooks Online on Intuit Apps.com Now Available from HighJump TrueCommerce
HighJump, a leading global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueComm
- Etilux of Brazil Selects HighJump Warehouse Management System
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that Etilux of Braz