- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Take Control of Your Vending Operations
Lower annual spending by reducing current stocking levels, increasing inventory turns, identifying obsolete parts and tracking warranties
For beverage, candy and full-line distributors, vending machines continue to play an important role in the sales process. Although vending technology has advanced in recent years, many companies still use the same outdated management practices they have always used. This often results in a general lack of visibility into the overall management of these assets, including field service and cash accountability across the network of drivers servicing the machines.
HighJump helps you manage the assets in your vending operations from the time of acquisition until disposal. You’ll significantly reduce your annual budget for vending assets with cost of ownership and placement history at your fingertips. You can identify opportunities to redeploy assets between branches, retire assets that cost too much to service and replace inappropriately assigned assets. In addition, you can lower annual spending on spare parts by:
- Reducing current stocking levels
- Increasing inventory turns
- Identifying obsolete parts
- Tracking warranties on parts used
Optimize Deliveries With the Right Vending DEX Solution
It’s often a challenge ensuring the money submitted for a machine equals the amount you expect to receive. When a customer puts four quarters into a vending machine, these quarters might go into the coin box, they might go into the coin changer, and some might go missing. Over the course of a year, this translates into revenue lost in small increments, but these small losses can add-up to a substantial drag on the bottom line.
The DEX data collected in the HighJump route accounting system creates detailed cash accountability reports for vending machines and routes. It provides accountability on a per-service basis by using the information provided in the DEX audit stream to calculate the exact dollar amount that should be collected and compare it to what was actually collected.
- HighJump named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 List
HighJump announced today it has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation
- Supply Chain Technology Making In-Store Fulfillment Actually Work for the Omni-Channel Environment
Chances are, if you’re a retailer you are well aware of the impact omni-channel is having on your
- Embedded EDI Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX Gets the Job Done Better for Leatherman Tool Group
When your brand is synonymous with some of the world’s finest engineered handheld tools, the last
- How an Apparel Retailer Met a 1 Year ROI and 25% Labor Decrease with WMS in the Cloud
The popularity of cloud computing has consumed headlines ranging from fear and doubt, to claims of b