Capture Marketing Intelligence on the Front Lines Through Mobile Survey Software
Winning the battle on the shelf begins with better competitive intelligence
For direct store delivery (DSD) businesses and others servicing the retail sector, capturing, analyzing and leveraging market intelligence from the field can give you a competitive edge. A structured approach to determining what information to collect and simplifying the data collection process is critical to the success of your market intelligence initiatives. Analysis of the feedback you collect helps you set clear objectives for your team and more effectively manage individual job performance.
Deploy Surveys Alongside Mobile Presales Activities
HighJump offers a flexible, Web-based interface that simplifies the creation, deployment, execution and measurement of surveys. This solution integrates with your route accounting system and HighJump mobile software. You can develop delivery workflow compliance, coach your sales team, align sales process with objectives and collect in-depth market intelligence and "voice of customer" feedback. Easily build and deploy surveys wirelessly, and get results within the same day.
HighJump Survey Management Benefits
- Empower managers to understand which objectives are achieving desired results
- Measure the impact of marketing programs and promotion
- Stay abreast of the competition through formalized tracking in the field
- Improve employee satisfaction by analyzing performance on key objectives
- Collect confidential customer feedback
- Add new functionality to your mobile presales and delivery tools
- HighJump Software Named a Challenger in Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems by ...
We are proud to announce that we have been positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a Challenger in the Magi
- HighJump Software Named Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
Once again, HighJump Software has been chosen as a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider for 2013 by Inbou
- HighJump Software Launches HighJump Supply Chain Advantage Suite 12.0
HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that it
- Adaptable Supply Chain Software Growing in Importance for Retailers
The fast-changing demands and whims of consumers are perhaps most apparent in the retail industry: