- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Capture Marketing Intelligence on the Front Lines Through Mobile Survey Software
Winning the battle on the shelf begins with better competitive intelligence
For direct store delivery (DSD) businesses and others servicing the retail sector, capturing, analyzing and leveraging market intelligence from the field can give you a competitive edge. A structured approach to determining what information to collect and simplifying the data collection process is critical to the success of your market intelligence initiatives. Analysis of the feedback you collect helps you set clear objectives for your team and more effectively manage individual job performance.
Deploy Surveys Alongside Mobile Presales Activities
HighJump offers a flexible, Web-based interface that simplifies the creation, deployment, execution and measurement of surveys. This solution integrates with your route accounting system and HighJump mobile software. You can develop delivery workflow compliance, coach your sales team, align sales process with objectives and collect in-depth market intelligence and "voice of customer" feedback. Easily build and deploy surveys wirelessly, and get results within the same day.
HighJump Survey Management Benefits
- Empower managers to understand which objectives are achieving desired results
- Measure the impact of marketing programs and promotion
- Stay abreast of the competition through formalized tracking in the field
- Improve employee satisfaction by analyzing performance on key objectives
- Collect confidential customer feedback
- Add new functionality to your mobile presales and delivery tools
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin