- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Capture Marketing Intelligence on the Front Lines Through Mobile Survey Software
Winning the battle on the shelf begins with better competitive intelligence
For direct store delivery (DSD) businesses and others servicing the retail sector, capturing, analyzing and leveraging market intelligence from the field can give you a competitive edge. A structured approach to determining what information to collect and simplifying the data collection process is critical to the success of your market intelligence initiatives. Analysis of the feedback you collect helps you set clear objectives for your team and more effectively manage individual job performance.
Deploy Surveys Alongside Mobile Presales Activities
HighJump offers a flexible, Web-based interface that simplifies the creation, deployment, execution and measurement of surveys. This solution integrates with your route accounting system and HighJump mobile software. You can develop delivery workflow compliance, coach your sales team, align sales process with objectives and collect in-depth market intelligence and "voice of customer" feedback. Easily build and deploy surveys wirelessly, and get results within the same day.
HighJump Survey Management Benefits
- Empower managers to understand which objectives are achieving desired results
- Measure the impact of marketing programs and promotion
- Stay abreast of the competition through formalized tracking in the field
- Improve employee satisfaction by analyzing performance on key objectives
- Collect confidential customer feedback
- Add new functionality to your mobile presales and delivery tools
- Find HighJump Software at Modex!
Our team is looking forward to attending Modex 2014 March 17-20 in Atlanta! Modex is where the top t
- Evenex Changes Its Name to HighJump Software
Last summer, HighJump Software announced it acquired leading Nordic provider of EDI and business int
- Supply Chain Trends in the Electronics Industry
The results of IDC Manufacturing Insight’s annual supply chain survey of the electronics ind
- Congratulations to Don Rigdon, named “Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive!
Don Rigdon, HighJump Software’s vice president of worldwide professional services, has been in