Performance Management for Beer Distributors
Display Key Industry Metrics In Real-Time and Comparative Dashboards
If you’re like many beer distributors, you probably have an excess of information being gathered throughout the various stages of the supply chain—from purchase orders to the brewery to the delivery to the retailer. How do you begin to sort it out? Who has the time to analyze it so that it can actually begin to benefit your business?
What if you could convert all of that data you’re collecting into graphical, easily interpreted, actionable information? HighJump™ Performance Advantage for Beer Distributors combines the latest graphical dashboarding technology with key industry metrics to produce real-time and comparative dashboards using your own data from your HighJump route accounting system (RAS). Dashboards can also draw data from many other sources such as your financials or reporting systems. That means you can empower the right person with timely, meaningful information they can use to monitor performance, identify and resolve potential problems and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Using HighJump Performance Advantage for Beer Distributors You Can:
- Provide key information to executives, managers and team members in a graphical dashboard view
- Provide timely access to the information deemed most important to your daily operations
- Use any of 60 pre-defined dashboards or easily create and customize your own company-specific key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Organize the output by each employee’s responsibilities/functional area
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales by Day/Month/Year
- Running Sales by Brand
- Brand Statistics by Salesperson
- Inventory Tracking
- Package Type Sales by Route
- Profit by Brand/Family /Product