Reduce Wasted Time and Effort in the Last Mile of Your Operations With Load Management Software
Getting the right product in the right amount can be challenging. But things get even more difficult when the placement and sequence of loading needs to be considered. Optimizing both the truck loading process and the utilization of your warehouse staff can generate measurable efficiencies not only in the warehouse but in the field.
HighJump™ Load Management software provides the tools to optimize the picking and loading of all types of vehicles. This flexible, graphically-rich load planning system supports presold and conventional routes, pre-building of bulk pallets and multiple pallet sizes and carts, and provides visibility to loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard.
Whether you pick using paper, RF handhelds, kiosks or voice-direction, HighJump Load Management optimizes and sequences the picks, improving the speed and accuracy of load building. This results in fewer check-out errors and more on-time deliveries to your customers.
HighJump Load Management Benefits
- Optimize space and deliveries at each stop with efficient loading
- Maintain visibility of loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard
- Save time through automated processing of pre-built bulk loads
- Shrink overtime costs and increase productivity
- HighJump Named in Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s “100 Great Supply Chain Projects”
We are proud to announce that our work with Batteries Plus was named one of the “100 Great S
- China Continues to Demand Supply Chain Management Technology
China’s economic struggles were discussed recently in Logistics Management, citing a Wall St
- A Supply Chain by Any Other Name…
I appreciated this recent commentary in DC Velocity, “The Myth of THE Supply Chain.” M
- Pepsi New Haven Selects HighJump Software Route Accounting System
HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that cus