Reduce Wasted Time and Effort in the Last Mile of Your Operations With Load Management Software
Getting the right product in the right amount can be challenging. But things get even more difficult when the placement and sequence of loading needs to be considered. Optimizing both the truck loading process and the utilization of your warehouse staff can generate measurable efficiencies not only in the warehouse but in the field.
HighJump™ Load Management software provides the tools to optimize the picking and loading of all types of vehicles. This flexible, graphically-rich load planning system supports presold and conventional routes, pre-building of bulk pallets and multiple pallet sizes and carts, and provides visibility to loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard.
Whether you pick using paper, RF handhelds, kiosks or voice-direction, HighJump Load Management optimizes and sequences the picks, improving the speed and accuracy of load building. This results in fewer check-out errors and more on-time deliveries to your customers.
HighJump Load Management Benefits
- Optimize space and deliveries at each stop with efficient loading
- Maintain visibility of loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard
- Save time through automated processing of pre-built bulk loads
- Shrink overtime costs and increase productivity
- Premium Wine Importer and Distributor Selects HighJump Warehouse Management System
HighJump Software announced today that Winebow, a New Jersey-based wine and spirits importer and d
- 3PL Industry Growing Faster than GDP
According to a Tompkins International report, the 3PL industry is growing at a faster rate than th
- Study Finds Increased Popularity of Cloud-Based Supply Chain Solutions
We’ve seen the trend, we’ve heard it from our own customers, and the latest study from
- Binzagr Company of Saudi Arabia Chooses HighJump Software Supply Chain Advantage Suite
HighJump Software announced today that Binzagr Company has selected the HighJump™ Supply Cha