- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Reduce Wasted Time and Effort in the Last Mile of Your Operations With Load Management Software
Getting the right product in the right amount can be challenging. But things get even more difficult when the placement and sequence of loading needs to be considered. Optimizing both the truck loading process and the utilization of your warehouse staff can generate measurable efficiencies not only in the warehouse but in the field.
HighJump™ Load Management software provides the tools to optimize the picking and loading of all types of vehicles. This flexible, graphically-rich load planning system supports presold and conventional routes, pre-building of bulk pallets and multiple pallet sizes and carts, and provides visibility to loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard.
Whether you pick using paper, RF handhelds, kiosks or voice-direction, HighJump Load Management optimizes and sequences the picks, improving the speed and accuracy of load building. This results in fewer check-out errors and more on-time deliveries to your customers.
HighJump Load Management Benefits
- Optimize space and deliveries at each stop with efficient loading
- Maintain visibility of loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard
- Save time through automated processing of pre-built bulk loads
- Shrink overtime costs and increase productivity
- Navigating the Supply Chain: Why It Is Important to Your Clients – intuitiveaccountant.com
Recently, we published an article on Intuitive Accountant. We discussed the importance of navigati
- WMS Buyers Want EDI Capabilities, Inventory Tracking
The latest buying trends and needs among companies looking for a warehouse management system was rec
- Providing a Seamless Customer Experience – No Matter the Channel
Retailers are striving to provide a “seamless customer experience online and in the store” accor
- Just When You Thought You Could Sleep Easy: Five New Supply Chain Risks to Think About
Those of us in the supply chain business lose enough sleep worrying about risks, gaps and holes. A r