- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Reduce Wasted Time and Effort in the Last Mile of Your Operations With Load Management Software
Getting the right product in the right amount can be challenging. But things get even more difficult when the placement and sequence of loading needs to be considered. Optimizing both the truck loading process and the utilization of your warehouse staff can generate measurable efficiencies not only in the warehouse but in the field.
HighJump™ Load Management software provides the tools to optimize the picking and loading of all types of vehicles. This flexible, graphically-rich load planning system supports presold and conventional routes, pre-building of bulk pallets and multiple pallet sizes and carts, and provides visibility to loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard.
Whether you pick using paper, RF handhelds, kiosks or voice-direction, HighJump Load Management optimizes and sequences the picks, improving the speed and accuracy of load building. This results in fewer check-out errors and more on-time deliveries to your customers.
HighJump Load Management Benefits
- Optimize space and deliveries at each stop with efficient loading
- Maintain visibility of loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard
- Save time through automated processing of pre-built bulk loads
- Shrink overtime costs and increase productivity
- Powering China’s Supply Chain: Challenges and Opportunities
It’s an exciting time to be in the supply chain business in China, notes supply chain expert Davi
- Right Place, Right Time: Warehouse Management System Advancements Cater to Food Retailers
In a recent article, Progressive Grocer’s editor Bob Ingram covered warehouse management system (W
- Step by Step: M&F Western’s Incremental Warehouse Improvements Support Efficiency and Growth
SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS – August 11: The Eddins Family standing in their state of the art M&
- Otimis Hosts Annual Conference to Discuss Trends, News and Successes in Supply Chain Execution
Otimis, HighJump’s partner in Brazil, recently hosted the Supply Chain Intelligence and Sixth Annu