- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Reduce Wasted Time and Effort in the Last Mile of Your Operations With Load Management Software
Getting the right product in the right amount can be challenging. But things get even more difficult when the placement and sequence of loading needs to be considered. Optimizing both the truck loading process and the utilization of your warehouse staff can generate measurable efficiencies not only in the warehouse but in the field.
HighJump™ Load Management software provides the tools to optimize the picking and loading of all types of vehicles. This flexible, graphically-rich load planning system supports presold and conventional routes, pre-building of bulk pallets and multiple pallet sizes and carts, and provides visibility to loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard.
Whether you pick using paper, RF handhelds, kiosks or voice-direction, HighJump Load Management optimizes and sequences the picks, improving the speed and accuracy of load building. This results in fewer check-out errors and more on-time deliveries to your customers.
HighJump Load Management Benefits
- Optimize space and deliveries at each stop with efficient loading
- Maintain visibility of loading status with a dispatcher’s dashboard
- Save time through automated processing of pre-built bulk loads
- Shrink overtime costs and increase productivity
- New HighJump Route Administrator in the Cloud Featured in Refrigerated and Frozen Foods
The release of the new HighJump Route Administrator in the Cloud (RAITC) was featured in Refrigerate
- Inbound Logistics LATAM-HighJump Software Interview: Excelling in an e-Commerce World
In this interview in Inbound Logistics LATAM, our own David Houser and Jayson Peterson, along with o
- Reducing Risk of Recalls with Traceability
About 40 percent of recalls in Canada are due to undeclared allergens or mislabeling issues, accordi
- Shakin’ it up: Inventory, that is…
Determining the right amount of inventory is the eternal struggle of many companies. In this article