- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
HighJump University offers a variety of training options to help customers feel confident using their HighJump Software solutions—and get the most out of their investment
How is HighJump University different?
- Media-rich online training available 24/7
- Experienced instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years
- Can’t make it to a scheduled class? We deliver the hands-on training to you anytime, anywhere
Why do customers like HighJump University Training?
- Access to over 1800 online videos and interactive simulations
- Software and hardware video demonstrations by experts
- Latest release training demonstrating the newest features
- Unlimited users can access HighJump University anytime they choose, 24/7
- Intuitive navigation
- Interactive hands-on exercises
- “Ask an Instructor” links
HighJump University instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years!
- Expert instruction made easy to understand
Hands-on system administration and configuration instruction using real-world examples
Hands-on training anytime, anywhere with HighJump University Virtual Labs (VLabs)
- Vlabs are self-directed lab exercises performed in an actual HighJump solution—delivered to your desktop via the Internet.
- 100 percent hands-on training with actual HighJump solutions (not simulations)!
- NO traveling
- NO food and lodging expenses
- Learn the same material as the instructor-led courses but at an individual pace from home, office, or on the road
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice in a safe environment
- Access to live instructors
- New HighJump Route Administrator in the Cloud Featured in Refrigerated and Frozen Foods
The release of the new HighJump Route Administrator in the Cloud (RAITC) was featured in Refrigerate
- Inbound Logistics LATAM-HighJump Software Interview: Excelling in an e-Commerce World
In this interview in Inbound Logistics LATAM, our own David Houser and Jayson Peterson, along with o
- Reducing Risk of Recalls with Traceability
About 40 percent of recalls in Canada are due to undeclared allergens or mislabeling issues, accordi
- Shakin’ it up: Inventory, that is…
Determining the right amount of inventory is the eternal struggle of many companies. In this article