- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
HighJump University offers a variety of training options to help customers feel confident using their HighJump Software solutions—and get the most out of their investment
How is HighJump University different?
- Media-rich online training available 24/7
- Experienced instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years
- Can’t make it to a scheduled class? We deliver the hands-on training to you anytime, anywhere
Why do customers like HighJump University Training?
- Access to over 1800 online videos and interactive simulations
- Software and hardware video demonstrations by experts
- Latest release training demonstrating the newest features
- Unlimited users can access HighJump University anytime they choose, 24/7
- Intuitive navigation
- Interactive hands-on exercises
- “Ask an Instructor” links
HighJump University instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years!
- Expert instruction made easy to understand
Hands-on system administration and configuration instruction using real-world examples
Hands-on training anytime, anywhere with HighJump University Virtual Labs (VLabs)
- Vlabs are self-directed lab exercises performed in an actual HighJump solution—delivered to your desktop via the Internet.
- 100 percent hands-on training with actual HighJump solutions (not simulations)!
- NO traveling
- NO food and lodging expenses
- Learn the same material as the instructor-led courses but at an individual pace from home, office, or on the road
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice in a safe environment
- Access to live instructors
- HighJump named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 List
HighJump announced today it has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation
- Supply Chain Technology Making In-Store Fulfillment Actually Work for the Omni-Channel Environment
Chances are, if you’re a retailer you are well aware of the impact omni-channel is having on your
- Embedded EDI Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX Gets the Job Done Better for Leatherman Tool Group
When your brand is synonymous with some of the world’s finest engineered handheld tools, the last
- How an Apparel Retailer Met a 1 Year ROI and 25% Labor Decrease with WMS in the Cloud
The popularity of cloud computing has consumed headlines ranging from fear and doubt, to claims of b