- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
HighJump University offers a variety of training options to help customers feel confident using their HighJump Software solutions—and get the most out of their investment
How is HighJump University different?
- Media-rich online training available 24/7
- Experienced instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years
- Can’t make it to a scheduled class? We deliver the hands-on training to you anytime, anywhere
Why do customers like HighJump University Training?
- Access to over 1800 online videos and interactive simulations
- Software and hardware video demonstrations by experts
- Latest release training demonstrating the newest features
- Unlimited users can access HighJump University anytime they choose, 24/7
- Intuitive navigation
- Interactive hands-on exercises
- “Ask an Instructor” links
HighJump University instructors have been implementing HighJump solutions for over 17 years!
- Expert instruction made easy to understand
Hands-on system administration and configuration instruction using real-world examples
Hands-on training anytime, anywhere with HighJump University Virtual Labs (VLabs)
- Vlabs are self-directed lab exercises performed in an actual HighJump solution—delivered to your desktop via the Internet.
- 100 percent hands-on training with actual HighJump solutions (not simulations)!
- NO traveling
- NO food and lodging expenses
- Learn the same material as the instructor-led courses but at an individual pace from home, office, or on the road
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice in a safe environment
- Access to live instructors
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin