A Strong Technology Partner for the Retail Distribution Industry
Highly adaptable and scalable software platform supports high-volume, complex retail distribution
Running an efficient and successful retail distribution operation requires you to closely collaborate with suppliers, improve distribution flow-through, and improve the velocity of inventory through your supply chain while meeting ever-increasing store and client demands. HighJump Software empowers our retail clients with the flexibility to find the balance between push and pull inventory allocation practices.
The HighJump supply chain management software suite incorporates retail industry best practices. Our highly adaptable and scalable software platform supports high-volume, complex retail distribution processes while enabling you to reduce distribution cost as a percent of total sales. You’ll be able to synchronize supply chain processes with hundreds or thousands of suppliers and improve store service levels.
Many innovative retailers work with HighJump Software to support their unique challenges. Leveraging the HighJump system to react quickly to rapid client and business changes will help you minimize the time from strategy to execution and drive continuous operational improvement.
Learn more about HighJump Software for retail distribution:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- WMS in the Cloud
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Manufacturing Execution (MES)
- TrueCommerce EDI Platform
Key Features for the Retail Industry
- Configurable flow-through/cross-docking of full case and broken case put-to-store to support floor-ready merchandise
- ASN receiving
- Configurable "distro" allocation logic
- New store assembly
- Value-adding services/ticketing
- Event-based exception management
- Web-based supplier collaboration and visibility tools
- Wave or wave-less picking to maximize labor and throughput
- Inbound dock door scheduling and yard management
- Voice-directed picking and put-to-store
- Integrated slotting
- RFID capabilities