- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supply Chain Management Software Suite for Manufacturers
Create a Lean, Continuous Flow of Inventory and Information From Supplier to End Client
Being prepared is a good feeling. HighJump solutions for manufacturing include advanced traceability/genealogy and recall management tools give you peace of mind that you will be ready in the event of a recall. The HighJump supply chain management software suite, including manufacturing execution system (MES), warehouse management system (WMS) and transportation management system (TMS), links all aspects of supply chain optimization with manufacturing to create a lean, continuous flow of inventory and information from supplier to end client.
Your HighJump solution automatically creates a full genealogy of every product made, tying batch numbers, lot numbers or other data to the appropriate finished products, as well as back to the production order or demand signal. By driving production reporting and quality inspections, you can minimize the number of defective products making it through the production process.
The HighJump TrueCommerce EDI platform extends HighJump Software’s applications with the addition of comprehensive EDI solutions including translation and EDI mapping software for trading partner integration and a fully compliant EDI Trading Network.
Learn more about HighJump supply chain management suite for manufacturing:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- TrueCommerce EDI Platform
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Manufacturing Performance Management
Supply Chain Management Features for Manufacturers
- WIP tracking
- Event notification
- Electronic work dispatch
- Genealogy and traceability
- Production reporting
- Inventory management
- PO lifecycle management
- Integrated transportation management
- Find HighJump Software at Modex!
Our team is looking forward to attending Modex 2014 March 17-20 in Atlanta! Modex is where the top t
- Evenex Changes Its Name to HighJump Software
Last summer, HighJump Software announced it acquired leading Nordic provider of EDI and business int
- Supply Chain Trends in the Electronics Industry
The results of IDC Manufacturing Insight’s annual supply chain survey of the electronics ind
- Congratulations to Don Rigdon, named “Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive!
Don Rigdon, HighJump Software’s vice president of worldwide professional services, has been in