- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Global Inventory Visibility for the High-Tech Industry
Supply Chain Management Software to Enable Efficient Inventory Replenishment and Delivery
No matter how far-flung your suppliers may be, or how dynamic product demand becomes, you need to be able to satisfy your customer by delivering the right quantity of the right product at the right time – and make sure you have inventory visibility across your supply chain for rapid and efficient replenishment.
The HighJump supply chain management software suite supports the demand-driven supply chain model of the electronics industry, and enables you to extend visibility beyond the four walls of your facility to each node of your supply chain. HighJump can show you the exact level of demand for your products, and direct you to meet that demand with visibility into inventory in your warehouses and manufacturing facilities, in-transit and at reseller locations. As a result, you have global inventory visibility across all points of your supply chain – and multiple options for rapid inventory replenishment. And that means happy customers.
The HighJump Software suite for the high-tech industry includes:
- What Were the Big Supply Chain Trends in 2014?
From threats to the U.S. economy to geopolitical events, Dan Gilmore of Supply Chain Digest takes a
- Polka Dot Dairy Selects HighJump Route Accounting Solution for DSD Operations
HighJump announced today that Polka Dot Dairy has selected HighJump™ Route Administrator® route a
- HighJump Announces Open Registration for Spring User Conference, Elevate 2015
HighJump announces today that registration is now open for Elevate, HighJump’s annual user confere
- HighJump TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Launches Newly Enhanced EDI Integration for SAP Business One Users
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueCommerce EDI