- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Global Inventory Visibility for the High-Tech Industry
Supply Chain Management Software to Enable Efficient Inventory Replenishment and Delivery
No matter how far-flung your suppliers may be, or how dynamic product demand becomes, you need to be able to satisfy your customer by delivering the right quantity of the right product at the right time – and make sure you have inventory visibility across your supply chain for rapid and efficient replenishment.
The HighJump supply chain management software suite supports the demand-driven supply chain model of the electronics industry, and enables you to extend visibility beyond the four walls of your facility to each node of your supply chain. HighJump can show you the exact level of demand for your products, and direct you to meet that demand with visibility into inventory in your warehouses and manufacturing facilities, in-transit and at reseller locations. As a result, you have global inventory visibility across all points of your supply chain – and multiple options for rapid inventory replenishment. And that means happy customers.
The HighJump Software suite for the high-tech industry includes:
- Five Questions for Your Next Supply Chain Partner
Choosing the right supply chain partner is serious business: Not only do their services and capabili
- A&R Logistics Chooses HighJump Warehouse Advantage and Billing Management to Strengthen Operations
HighJump Software announced that A&R Logistics has selected HighJump™ Warehouse Advantage and
- In the Dark? You’re Not Alone. Forty Percent of Manufacturers Have No Visibility into Processes.
Nearly 10 percent of factories spend half the day looking for equipment and products. That’s one o
- HighJump Receives Green Supply Chain Award
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded a Green Supply Chain Award by Supply & Demand