- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supplier to Store Shelf Traceability for the Food and Beverage Industry
Never Worry About a Technology Barrier to Food Safety
What path do the components in your food and beverage products travel before ending up on the store shelf? Do you know exactly where every pallet of tomatoes, every sack of flour and every can of beer or soda came from and where it is now? Could you trace the exact path of a product in the event of a recall?
Food and beverage distributors lacking precise and seamless food and beverage traceability, lot control and recall management capabilities jeopardize food safety and put their businesses at risk of compliance failure and legal liability.
Many of today’s best-known food and beverage brands trust HighJump Software for supply chain management and visibility. Why? Because HighJump supports the requirements of the food and beverage industry with advanced inventory management capabilities and real-time visibility to critical information from the supplier to the store shelf, and all locations in-between. This level of material and inventory control allows our customers to focus energies on expanding their businesses and building new efficiencies into their processes.
The HighJump Software suite for food and beverage companies includes:
- Direct Store Delivery
- Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing and Production
- Transportation Management
- EDI and Trading Partner Connectivity
- Supplier Enablement
Key Features for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Granular, configurable lot/batch/expiration date management
- Traceability and recall management
- Web-based collaboration and global inventory visibility
- Ease of collaboration with suppliers, co-packers and distributors
- Mobile delivery solutions
- Support for changing compliance requirements
- Integrated RFID capabilities
- What Were the Big Supply Chain Trends in 2014?
From threats to the U.S. economy to geopolitical events, Dan Gilmore of Supply Chain Digest takes a
- Polka Dot Dairy Selects HighJump Route Accounting Solution for DSD Operations
HighJump announced today that Polka Dot Dairy has selected HighJump™ Route Administrator® route a
- HighJump Announces Open Registration for Spring User Conference, Elevate 2015
HighJump announces today that registration is now open for Elevate, HighJump’s annual user confere
- HighJump TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Launches Newly Enhanced EDI Integration for SAP Business One Users
HighJump, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced that its TrueCommerce EDI