- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supply Chain Management Software for Consumer Packaged Goods
Maximize Customer Satisfaction and Brand Equity
Making sure you are able to get the right product to your customers on time requires your manufacturing and distribution operations to be seamlessly linked. In addition to coordinating overseas manufacturing and transportation efforts with suppliers and co-packers, you must be able to meet a variety of retail client requests for labeling, product bundling and assembly while avoiding stock-outs.
HighJump Software fully understands the challenges in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) supply chain and has helped many of today’s top companies excel in all aspects of producing and distributing their products. The flexibility of the HighJump™ Supply Chain Advantage suite enables you to meet customer requirements easily and cost-effectively. With a full range of integrated supply chain execution solutions, HighJump Software also helps you increase performance of activities outside the four walls when it comes to managing store deliveries, inventory levels and supplier re-orders.
HighJump Software products for the CPG industry:
Key Consumer Goods Functionality
- Value-added service management
- Labeling compliance
- Product track and trace
- Robust inventory management
- Inbound goods management
- Reducing Risk of Recalls with Traceability
About 40 percent of recalls in Canada are due to undeclared allergens or mislabeling issues, accordi
- Shakin’ it up: Inventory, that is…
Determining the right amount of inventory is the eternal struggle of many companies. In this article
- Guess what’s outpacing GDP?
Third-party logistics providers (3PLs) and logistics services providers are eating up a larger share
- HighJump and Partner iWMS Profiled in South African Logistics Magazine
Value Logistics, a South African supply chain and logistics publication, recently interviewed our vi