- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supply Chain Management Software for Consumer Packaged Goods
Maximize Customer Satisfaction and Brand Equity
Making sure you are able to get the right product to your customers on time requires your manufacturing and distribution operations to be seamlessly linked. In addition to coordinating overseas manufacturing and transportation efforts with suppliers and co-packers, you must be able to meet a variety of retail client requests for labeling, product bundling and assembly while avoiding stock-outs.
HighJump Software fully understands the challenges in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) supply chain and has helped many of today’s top companies excel in all aspects of producing and distributing their products. The flexibility of the HighJump™ Supply Chain Advantage suite enables you to meet customer requirements easily and cost-effectively. With a full range of integrated supply chain execution solutions, HighJump Software also helps you increase performance of activities outside the four walls when it comes to managing store deliveries, inventory levels and supplier re-orders.
HighJump Software products for the CPG industry:
Key Consumer Goods Functionality
- Value-added service management
- Labeling compliance
- Product track and trace
- Robust inventory management
- Inbound goods management
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin