- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
Supply Chain Management for Multi-Faceted Aerospace and Automotive Supply Chains
Comply with industry requirements for quality, product tracking, safety and recall management
In highly regulated industries such as aerospace and automotive, attention to detail is critical to help ensure stringent requirements for product quality and deadlines are met. Your ability to achieve a lean environment in which you have visibility to and control over these details is where competitive advantage often resides.
HighJump supply chain management software supports the efficiency and cost-reduction efforts of leading aerospace and automotive companies. The HighJump™ Supply Chain Advantage suite supports lean manufacturing initiatives by including inventory management capabilities within manufacturing, initiating supplier re-orders based on demand signals, and helping you comply with industry requirements for quality, product tracking, safety and recall management. Items in your industry may cost several hundred thousand dollars. With HighJump supply chain management software, you’ll be confident in your ability to effectively control critical manufacturing and warehouse management activities.
Key HighJump Software solutions for aerospace and automotive industries:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- TrueCommerce EDI Platform
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Key Aerospace and Automotive Functionality
- Recall management
- Supply chain-wide inventory management, including manufacturing
- Integrated RFID, including asset tracking
- Quality assurance and inspection
- Electronic kanban
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin