- Supply Chain, Transportation and DSD Customer Support Login
- Supply Chain Customer Central for Documentation and Hotfixes
- TrueCommerce Customer Login
- HighJump University
- HighJump B2Bi Customer Zone
A Market-Driven Company With Your Requirements In Mind
Industry-based Functionality Combined With Highly Adaptable Software Architecture
In HighJump’s more than 30 years creating adaptable supply chain management software, our employees have gained deep knowledge and experience in your industry, which we incorporate into everything we do, from implementation to technical support.
Not only does HighJump build industry-specific capabilities into our software based on customer and market feedback, HighJump applications are designed to allow you to easily add the functions you need when you need them, through our highly adaptable software architecture and the innovative HighJump App Station, where you can browse and add only the new features you need—any time you like. That means you save valuable time and money – and keep your total cost of system ownership low.
HighJump Software solutions offer industry-specific features for:
- Why Invest in Omni-channel Fulfillment?
You’ve decided to leverage your retail store for e-commerce fulfillment, but you’re still weighi
- Best Practices for Improving Warehouse Slotting
It’s time to stop ignoring slotting. In this article from Modern Materials Handling (MMH), Editor
- What Does a Successful Omni-Channel Initiative Look Like?
Perhaps you’re seriously considering or already decided to implement in-store order fulfillment as
- Considerations for Solving the Omni-Channel Retail Challenge
Large online retailers, like Amazon, are setting high customer expectations when it comes to shoppin