For those of you who are lucky enough to be married, you probably remember how, at the end of your wedding day, you couldn’t believe how quickly it flew by after the months [maybe years for some of the ladies…] of preparation? There’s a similar feeling today after the close of the annual HighJump user conference, HighJump Innovation. The non-stop sessions, meetings of old and new friends and enjoying music and entertainment filled up each day. Speaking of filled up, the food was pretty good too…
HighJump Innovation gives a good view into what HighJump Software is all about: listening to our customers and buyers and incorporating their feedback into our supply chain management software, building lasting, beneficial relationships and remembering that it’s OK to have a little fun in the meantime.
If you weren’t in Scottsdale with us last week, here are a few key points from the conference:
- HighJump is committed to both the supply chain and direct store delivery (DSD) software suites, and investing in the development of the products and in the people who support them. We’re staying in-step with relationships with key suppliers such as Anheuser-Busch InBev, MillerCoors, Pepsi, Coca-Cola.
- The recent acquisition of TrueCommerce by HighJump is the most recent example of HighJump’s strong financial backing and investment in EDI/trading partner connectivity technologies.
- Our customers are at the top of their game because HighJump is too. We shared ways to help customers save money and lower IT strain with cloud solutions for transportation management systems (TMS), warehouse management systems (WMS) and route accounting systems (RAS).
- Our “app store” for workflows concept will make it even easier and quicker for customers to select and snap-in new workflows.
- Our customers participated in a variety of feedback sessions where they told HighJump which features they’d find most useful in future product releases.
- HighJump has strong relationships with the industry’s best consultants, integrators and hardware suppliers. Many of which sponsored Innovation 2010.
- I guess learning is even better when you’re having a little fun at the same time…and among people you—gasp—actually like! What a concept. Maybe that’s why our customers keep coming back year after year.